By Marcia Bench
|BECOME AN INSPIRATIONAL|
Become an Inspirational Thought Leader gives you the right words to express your Inspirational Message, helps you be more compelling to the perfect people for your business or cause, and makes it easy to market and deliver your services! This book helps readers become truly inspirational, exceeding the awareness and ability of ordinary experts. Written for entrepreneurs, nonprofit directors and corporate leaders, you will find Marcia's paint-by-numbers system to be a comforting solution to the overwhelm, stress and confusion many thought leaders feel. Get ready to exponentially expand your impact, income and influence as you read and apply the principles in this book!
- Turn your setbacks – as well as successes - into the foundation for a thriving business
- Design your Inspirational Message and package it into multiple “Inspirational Income Streams” you love
- Clear any remaining beliefs or energy blocks to your Inspirational Message
- Reach exponentially more people with your work using online and offline strategies
- Become the go-to expert in your niche and virtually eliminate the competition!
- Navigate the 5 Phases of Inspirational Thought Leadership and expand your business globally.
The New Book Review is blogged by Carolyn Howard-Johnson, author of the multi award-winning HowToDoItFrugally series of books for writers. It is a free service offered to those who want to encourage the reading of books they love. That includes authors who want to share their favorite reviews, reviewers who'd like to see their reviews get more exposure, and readers who want to shout out praise of books they've read. Please see submission guidelines on the left of this page. Reviews and essays are indexed by genre, reviewer names, and review sites. Writers will find the search engine handy for gleaning the names of small publishers. Find other writer-related blogs at Sharing with Writers and The Frugal, Smart and Tuned-In Editor. As a courtesy to the author, please tweet and retweet this post using this little green retweet widget :