- Christian Devotional Journal
- Learn, memorize and meditate on Bible verses
- List current prayer requests
- Respond and react to God’s Word “where you are each day”
- Quickly Journal each day in a small topical booklet with a daily Scripture verse
- Introduce God as the One who you them unconditionally
- Use BIBLE BITES as an easy gift idea in place of a greeting card
- Carry BIBLE BITES in pocket, purse, briefcase, backpack.
- BIBLE BITES is inexpensive, sold over the internet.
- Because it takes 21 days to develop a habit. Bible Bites firmly establishes the habit of spending five minutes each day with God’s Word.
The New Book Review is blogged by Carolyn Howard-Johnson, author of the multi award-winning HowToDoItFrugally series of books for writers. It is a free service offered to those who want to encourage the reading of books they love. That includes authors who want to share their favorite reviews, reviewers who'd like to see their reviews get more exposure, and readers who want to shout out praise of books they've read. Please see submission guidelines on the left of this page. Reviews and essays are indexed by genre, reviewer names, and review sites. Writers will find the search engine handy for gleaning the names of small publishers. Find other writer-related blogs at Sharing with Writers and The Frugal, Smart and Tuned-In Editor. As a courtesy to the author, please tweet and retweet this post using this little green retweet widget :