The New Book Review

This blog, #TheNewBookReview, is "new" because it eschews #bookbigotry. It lets readers, reviewers, authors, and publishers expand the exposure of their favorite reviews, FREE. Info for submissions is in the "Send Me Your Fav Book Review" circle icon in the right column below. Find resources to help your career using the mini search engine below. #TheNewBookReview is a multi-award-winning blog including a MastersInEnglish.org recommendation.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Lieurance Group: Meet the Writers and Designers

The Lieurance Group: Meet the Writers and Designers



Dear Lieurancegroup:
This is just a quick thank you for listing both of the books in the HowToDoItFrugally Series of books for writers in your most recent blog. It is always neat when Google Alert lets me know I have made a new friend--in your case, several new friends.

I am working on a companion booklet (sort of a chapbook) one obscure editing watchwords that I'd love to share with you when it's done, at no cost, of course. If you're interested, please let me know so I can send one (or a link) depending on how I publish it.

Very best to all of you.
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Award-winning author of THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER: HOW TO DO WHAT YOUR PUBLISHER WON'T and THE FRUGAL EDITOR: PUT YOUR BEST BOOK FORWARD TO AVOID HUMILIATION AND ENSURE SUCCESS
www.howtodoitfrugally.com

No comments: